Men/Women with wicked Potentials (Part 2)


He is another man that describes leadership.
Another proud Economist in the Making.
With his stature and brilliance, he should be proud,
But getting to know him, he is one of the most humble people you will come across.
Theres a lot to learn from him.

And my second feature goes by the name

SAHEED SOKUNBI 


Saheed Sokunbi is another man that can be envisioned to become a force in a very near future
Moving and interacting with people like this broadens your view of life and helps you understand a lot more than you can fathom
Since i knew this man, i have watched him solve little problems that cropped up in this own little world, and around him
He loves learning and acquiring new skills which is one of the many things i have learnt from him.
And he definitely knows that there is still a lot he has to teach me.


Here's a few thing Saheed has to say:

Sokunbi Saheed Olawale, the third child amidst 5, second male child in d family, over ambitious, writer
Career path; Economics and consultancy.
My Perspective about life; I take the stand that the world can be made a better place if and only if humans can ask the big question; "What can i do to help my generation and not what can i benefit from my generation". 
Consistently, change is constant but the fact remains that we are the cause of our misfortune and this actually aroused my dire commitment and ambition for my generation and the world at large. Being an African is a challenge and a quest for us to survive.
I love learning, acquiring knowledge and teaching.
Overtime, i have wondered what would happen in years to come but it daunts on me and so i usually say to my colleagues both senior and junior "Our sorrows can be reduced by our commitment by exhibiting a disciplined and leadership driven zeal".
Several times i have talked with Godsglory a junior colleague on issues in the outside world ; believe me, no one amidst our leaders care about us. So, i really and definitely want to make impact and this Godsglory do say overtime.
"Hey bro,thanks for the opportunity and am telling you with this medium that you are part of my team cos am working on a real big project towards making impact by contributing our quota".
 
Great speech up there bro, and i never knew i also make great speeches like that. But here's another word for you, "Both directly and indirectly, you have impacted my life and a lot more lives, and i am telling you, you are a great man, like i always say, Never accept defeat, you have a long road ahead of you, and i am sure of a greater Nigeria with people like you around."
Towards a Greater Nigeria.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING