MEN/WOMEN WITH WICKED POTENTIALS (Part 1)

And now readers, about my first feature,
I met this humble man when I was in 100 level, he was then the newly elected President of NESA Bowen.
Listening to him and just watching him sure tells you a lot about leadership.
He has risen fast above his contemporaries, and I see him in the near future as a force to reckon with.
There is a quote that say “Surround yourself with people on the same mission as youself”
For all of you, this is a man you have to know.



He goes by the name Obinna Obiora


Here lies a man, who i can also address as my role model.
He has taught me a lot, directly and indirectly about responsibility and leadership.
Very brilliant and sought after
If i ever leave my self discovery path, i might as well want to be like him.
Cheers

This is what obinna has to say about himself:
"I believe in positive thinking as the mind controls how you act and the attitude that people see as you interact with them
I grew up in a family where discipline and the fear of God made me strive to take the right decisions at all times. Even in the midst of things that would have left me on a path that would ruin my future plans, I always managed to sail through by making the right call so as to excel in all spheres of life
I am the first of 4 siblings. As u know I'm from Anambra State. In my spare time I love to read books and watch my favorite team play (Arsenal). Also I love to try out some cooking if I have the opportunity to, even though I rarely get one.
I love stuff on risk management and I think that is an aspect of companies that needs expansion and more attention
"

And heres what i have to say to him, OBINNA you've been a good influence, keep up the spirit, encourage more souls, never accept defeat and together lets work towards a greater NIGERIA.

To get to obinna, send him a mail on (obinna.obiora@ymail.com) or follow him on twitter @iamobizzu.

PART2 on its way, find out who it is. It might just be you
Towards a greater Nigeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING