THE MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR

THE MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR





Today, I stood in front of the mirror, not to take a selfie as is common done these days, but just to stare at that man who keeps staring back at me every day. THE MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR.


A picture they say is worth more than a thousand words, and I stood and stared at him for just a few minutes, the thoughts, a million of them ran through my head. And this may sound a little bit off, but I did start a conversation with this man.

Who are you? I asked him, and I could also see him whisper the same words back “Who are you?”
I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me, I frowned, he did frown. I couldn’t just picture it, but he seemed so confident. He was supposed to be me. That is me I think?
He was on top of his world, he looked like a star, his very own celebrity
I could only keep on staring and smile.
I looked at how the mirror man has grown from such a little child, and still growing into a force to be reckoned with in the NEW WORLD.
The mirror man has gone through a lot and still is standing, he is held up so high in the society, so confident, so brave, so handsome, so pretty, this mirror man.

This mirror man, could he be me? Would I ever outgrow myself into this mirror man? The thoughts keep ringing through my head, a little frown seems to be building up.
But just then, it hits me again, the voice again, I am the mirror man, the world needs wait no more. The man in the mirror is stepping out and is sure on his way to break records and redeem desolations in the land, in this generation.

Yess yess yess, here comes the mirror man. I made a speech to tell the next group of youths I made, “ARISE FELLOW YOUTHS, STEP IN FRONT OF YOUR MIRROR, POCKET YOUR PHONE, FORGET THAT SELFIE, AND DISCOVER YOUR MIRROR MAN.”

HEHEHEHE, I was going to do that yes, and I looked away from the mirror and climbed back into bed, the mirror mans gon wait a little longer. This man here needs some more sleep. Am I ready to be that mirror man?  

DON’T WAIT FOR ME, DISCOVER YOUR MIRROR MAN AND BE HIM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING