LETTER TO EBUNOLUWA (Part 1)



Dear Ebun,
It’s been three weeks since I first saw you....
And I can't get the thoughts of you out of my head oh love....
And just like the first second....
I still hear the tick tocks of my watch
As I hold my breath watching you walk...
 The moment every nerve in my body
edge me to go
And risk it all be it yes or no…
Not until my feet betrayed me like a ghost
And disappeared from under my coat...

And as I hit the floor
and raise my face
to watch tens of stares strolling to my face
I close my eyes and curse my fate
For like a hunter who fired his dane
Not at his prey
But to the air
Whilst the deer fed
After days of hiding behind the woods
He had days and I been had just minutes.

If emotions could feel
Mine had just been scarred
If pain were human
It would be a best friend
And right now all I had
Was a Scarred Best friend....
Your eyes had found rest on my face
But unlike the rest of pairs
Unlike the sorry eyes looking to me
You let out a soft laugh and I knew you was the one.

It’s been two weeks since then,
Here I am standing by the roadside,
I see you come down from a car
You're standing on the other side of the road
All by yourself waiting for something
Maybe waiting for someone
But there's a certain calm to you
Like you're waiting for me you're not in a hurry
Here you are smiling like the morning sun of old
Radiating like the ever blooming rose flower

Here I was
Melting in love for you still
For never had I seen beauty so absorbing
I was unlimited
A great show to behold of a woman
And then the nerves again…… This was it
I was ready to waste no time
I look at my legs which was luckily ready this time
And cross I did
Walk I did

You were moments from my reach
Minutes, now seconds... You look and smile
And!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I think I understand the feeling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😢😢if only we were bolder than our writings.

      Delete
  2. hahahaha......please dont tell me your legs buckled again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermmm, won't we just find out😂😂

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard of her a thousand times over
    Of her irresistible personality
    Of her calmness, tenderness, and sense of responsibility for the black guy
    She was rather timid when I saw her she blushed all through to the sound of a god or so I thought, maybe she wasn't moved..
    The world felt blue not for me but for the black guy
    Her chuckle of reasons the black guy was unreasonably happy
    Her words of terror and hope for the black guy
    The black guy blushed so bad and tried as much to protect his repute
    I was blind to her awesomeness neither did I see the uniqueness of her being but the weird warmness and timidness of the black guy spoke of what humans call love
    Maybe the black guy would finally go through with his heart and act this time or just maybe he continues to trip and the story becomes a pattern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING