THE PLIGHT OF A LONER



A FIRST PERSON NARRATION OF SIR EZELE

He walks behind the crowd, not because he’s proud
He’s misunderstood because he’s silent,
Earpiece in ears, hands in pocket, head up high,
He strides along, I smile, yes cause am that guy.



I watch them pass,
I give a nod, they give a not
And when the next person comes by, I give another nod,
Not cos am bored, or just for fun, uh well its my call.
I listen to rock, cos it rocks my world
You don’t understand the nod, you think am nuts,
I know am not, I am just having fun.

You think I form, I just ride along,
Am so uptight, you got it all wrong
I don’t know how to have fun, worst of all.

You should see my mind, bubbling with all the fun in this life,
And best of all, its mine for life.
I call my mind: THE FLYING MAN

Random smiles sprout at times,
I go crazy in my mind
The fun is all there, locked up tight,
In this imagery called my mind

Earpiece in ears, all through the year
Life in sight, I control the tide
Cos when destiny decides, I know I’ll fly
You think am a BONER
YES I AM ------- A LONER
THE LONE WOLF
But best of all
I LEAD MY PACK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING