BREAK IS OVER!!!!!!



Few months ago,
Which happens to be a year +, I took a break from blogs and writing to concentrate on a 9-5 job. And FAM, naah I was really not cut out for a 9-5.


I was wonderful on the job, but I was not satisfied. Many a times I felt under-productive, like I could be more, I could be doing more than I was doing at that moment.

And so I made a conscious effort to drop the job and concentrate on activities that give me joy.

Tobi is back to writing proposals, poems, business plans and I will be working on Content Development.

I missed you all, I missed me too.

Comments

  1. Yass, GG is back... Finally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, please comment as a human ye anonymous. But i'm glad to be back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most importantly, you must have learnt one or two things

    Welcome back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One or two things? Naah.. Tons of things I'll be sharing with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding fulfillment is the key. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING