PERSPECTIVES (Ep 1)



Life is all about this;
Let’s talk about an apple, what does an apple have to do with this? Let’s imagine you’re sitting under an apple tree, and an apple falls down from this tree; ME, I’ll see A FRUIT TO EAT after breakfast. My friend said he’ll see a fruit to whip into SMOOTHIES, the other with the business sense said he’ll see an orchard. But in the 18’s, Isaac Newton saw what no one else saw, he saw a pull, and he called it GRAVITY, propounding the law of gravity. Now look again.

Perspectives, let’s also discuss seeing or looking? When you look, what do you see? How do you see? Or how do you choose to see? Do you process what you see? Now let’s look again, do we just look to see? Or we look to see, and see with understanding. Choose the latter when you look next.
Let’s talk about cars, we all love cars, don’t we just love them. But I read a story about Enzo Ferrari and Lamborghini, Enzo loved the great sports car, and wanted to own one, but was told to come back when he has money to own one. My guess is Enzo looked, and Enzo saw FERRARI, he saw a faster, and wanted better and built Ferrari. We all see great and luxurious cars, all out in an effort to outrun the other. Let’s look creatively.

Computers, who doesn’t own one? We see different apps and all, we enjoy them, but is that all there is? Bill Gates looked at the computer and saw MICROSOFT to run the app, Steve Jobs looked at a computer and saw better and faster, he saw a MACINTOSH, Larry Edison looked at a computer, and saw the ORACLE software, the founder of Disneyland saw a computer and knew he could create ANIMATIONS with them, Mark Zuckerberg saw a computer and created FACEBOOK, Google brothers saw a computer and created the search app GOOGLE. Stop looking at computers, create something.
Wow, I just looked at the sky, and saw an airplane, and thought of the Wright Brothers, artists look at the sky and create art, NASA looked in the sky and saw rockets, satellites and a world beyond. Look at the sky again, and see with understanding and creativity.

There are a lot to say about perspectives, whatever will be common to anything at all will be the perspective we all look from, everyone has a view to look from. And that’s a big thing about perspectives, never doubt or look down at another’s. We all matter, and have a view that should never be discarded. LETS ALL TAKE A LOOK and SEE WITH UNDERSTANDING.

I’ll end with something we can all relate to; a #20 note. I talked to some friends.
ME: I saw another pen to put down great stuffs (yh, I have to make myself feel hawt).
TOMI: I see Murtala Muhammad.
LAWRENCE: I see Nigeria.
MICHAEL: I see Biafra, and the lives that were lost.
Tell me, what do you see? Comment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

S.I.O REVIEW

CHRISTMAS IS COMING